Saturday, January 2, 2010
101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 Minutes
by Wendy Paul
Small cakes with big ideas!
Everyone loves a cupcake. But not many people have the time or know-how to create gourmet masterpieces. Now even the most novice baker can make delicious cupcakes with the ease and convenience of using a cake mix! With step-by-step recipes and numerous tips for success, baking gourmet cupcakes has never been faster or easier.
Each mouth watering, full-color photograph showcases the artfully decorated treats, such as Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Caramel Surprise. Whether it's for a birthday party, a holiday, or just because there is a cupcake recipe for every occasion.
Wendy Paul, veteran baker and author of the popular cookbook, Good As Gold, now shares her secrets of success so that everyone can enjoy baking as much as she does. With 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 Minutes, it won't be long before you are wowing your friends and family with elaborate, delectable creations worthy of any bakery!
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup half and half or heavy cream
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix together cake mix, eggs, and cream. Fold in melted chocolate chips and regular chocolate chips.
Pour batter into paper lined cups and bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched. Place on a rack and cool completely. Frost when cooled.
Frosting Suggestions: Chocolate Buttercream & Chocolate Ganache
Wendy's website (lots of fun recipes) - http://www.wendypaulcreations.com/
I met Wendy Paul at a book signing last month. She is a delightful, beautiful lady. I bought 101 Gourmet Cupcakes and gave it to my sister-in-law for Christmas. I wish I would've kept it for myself! I'll just have to go buy another copy. The cookbook is available at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Deseret Book, and Seagull.
Enter to win your free copy of 101 Gourmet Cupcakes.
Must be a follower of my blog to enter.
1 entry for sharing how you beat the winter blahs
2 entries for sharing the current giveaway on Twitter or Facebook (please provide a link)
4 entries for posting about the current giveaway or the month-long contest on your personal blog or putting it on your sidebar. If you post about the overall contest, please let me know which book you'd like your extra entries put towards. (please provide a link)
Please include an e-mail address or other contact info.
Contest closes January 17th.
Contest open to residents of U.S. and Canada.
This contest is now closed.
Best of luck, my friends. On Monday, the 4th, we'll be spotlighting and giving away Where the Wind Blows, an amazing inspirational historical romance by Caroline Fyffe. See you then.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- ► 2012 (158)
- ► 2011 (85)
- Book Giveaway - Love Your Body by Brooke Parker
- Winner - My Son, John
- Book Giveaway - All the Stars in Heaven by Michele...
- Winner - Altared Plans
- Book Giveaway - The Pigpen by Kevin Krogh
- Book Giveaway - Torn Apart by Diony George
- Winner - Loyalty's Web
- Winner - Chickens in the Headlights
- Book Giveaway - Women of Virtue by Jodi Robinson
- Winner - Guided by Him to a Thinner, Not-So Stress...
- Book Giveaway - A Tapestry of Spells by Lynn Kurla...
- Book Giveaway - Altered State by Gregg Luke
- Winner - Where the Wind Blows
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Book Giveaway - Methods of Madness by Stephanie Bl...
- Winner - 101 Gourmet Cupcakes
- Book Giveaway - Counting the Cost by Liz Adair
- Book Giveaway - The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts
- Win Discipline Me Right by Mary Simmons
- Giveaway - My Son, John by Kathi Macias
- Altared Plans by Rebecca Talley
- Win Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena
- Win Chickens in the Headlights by Matthew Buckley
- Book Giveaway - Guided by Him to a Thinner, Not so...
- Book Giveaway - Where the Wind Blows
- 101 Gourmet Cupcakes Giveaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (27)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel