Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Guided By Him…to a Thinner, Not So Stressed-Out You!
Welcome to Guided By Him! This program will start you on the exciting journey to a thinner, healthier you. You will not only lose extra pounds, but you will lose other things that have been stressing you out and weighing you down. Fattening things like bad habits and living in the same old rut. In the next 12 weeks, you will learn how to let Jesus guide you and fill you with his delicious fruit of the Spirit, love, joy, peace….and self-control.
Let us introduce ourselves.
Julie says, Even though I was an R. N. and I knew how important it was for me to lose weight, I couldn’t make myself stop overeating. My blood pressure was out of control and I was miserable. All I could think about was how fat I felt and how hungry I was on the awful diets I kept trying. I prayed and read the Bible, but I still couldn’t lose weight. But over 25 years ago I had a real breakthrough. I began finding exciting ways to let God guide me toward health and wholeness as I took the Christian 12 Steps. Before long I lost my extra pounds…and I’ve kept them off!
Ten years later I started the Step Forward weight-loss program (www.stepforwarddiet.com). There are Step Forward groups scattered over the country. I get wonderful letters from people who are in Step Forward --shrinking outside while their spirit is growing inside.
Guided By Him is a book that contains many life-changing Step Forward ideas, but it’s lighter and easier.
Sarah is my daughter. I know you’ll enjoy getting to know her too.
Sarah says, I am a wife, new mother and Licensed Professional Counselor. I have counseled people from 2 to 92. Whatever the age, I love teaching people new ways to deal with stress, facts about healthy living and simple things they can do to help them become more like the people they want to be. I speak from experience because I have overcome many overwhelming health problems by putting these ideas into practice. I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Guided By Him is different from other weight-loss programs.
• Guided By Him is flexible. You can do it alone or in a group.
• It’s inexpensive. You don’t need to buy costly videos, kits or workbooks. Everything you need is in this book!
• Guided By Him helps you get to the emotional roots of your food cravings so you can deal with your unwanted pounds once and for all. People who only focus on losing weight are as successful as gardeners who clip weeds off at the surface.
• In Guided By Him, you’ll learn how to let God guide you through your problems so you don’t eat over them.
• You won’t be taught how to produce more will power. Instead, you’ll learn how to draw closer to God so you can experience his power.
• You won’t be told what you should be able to do with God’s help. You will learn how to accept his love for you--the way you are--and let him guide you toward a better way.
• In Guided By Him, you have freedom. You can choose which foods you want to eat and which of the suggestions you want to use.
Available now! $14.99
Order at www.guidedbyhim.com
I really love the concepts in Guided By Him. As I've dealt with my own food addictions I've realized all over again that the Lord does care about us in every aspect of our lives.
Win your free copy of Guided by Him to a Thinner, Not so Stressed Out You.
Must be a follower of my blog to enter.
1 entry for sharing your favorite way to de-stress.
2 entries for sharing the current giveaway on Twitter or Facebook (please provide a link)
4 entries for posting about the current giveaway or the month-long contest on your personal blog or putting it on your sidebar. If you post about the overall contest, please let me know which book you'd like your extra entries put towards. (please provide a link)
Please include an e-mail address or other contact info.
Contest closes January 21st.
Contest open to residents of U.S. and Canada.
Thanks for entering, my friends. On Friday, January 8th, I'll be spotlighting and giving away the hilarious, Chickens in the Headlights by Matthew Buckley. Don't forget, each contest is open for two weeks so if you're just joining us you can enter the previous contests as well.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2017 (59)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- ► 2012 (158)
- ► 2011 (85)
- Book Giveaway - Love Your Body by Brooke Parker
- Winner - My Son, John
- Book Giveaway - All the Stars in Heaven by Michele...
- Winner - Altared Plans
- Book Giveaway - The Pigpen by Kevin Krogh
- Book Giveaway - Torn Apart by Diony George
- Winner - Loyalty's Web
- Winner - Chickens in the Headlights
- Book Giveaway - Women of Virtue by Jodi Robinson
- Winner - Guided by Him to a Thinner, Not-So Stress...
- Book Giveaway - A Tapestry of Spells by Lynn Kurla...
- Book Giveaway - Altered State by Gregg Luke
- Winner - Where the Wind Blows
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Book Giveaway - Methods of Madness by Stephanie Bl...
- Winner - 101 Gourmet Cupcakes
- Book Giveaway - Counting the Cost by Liz Adair
- Book Giveaway - The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts
- Win Discipline Me Right by Mary Simmons
- Giveaway - My Son, John by Kathi Macias
- Altared Plans by Rebecca Talley
- Win Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena
- Win Chickens in the Headlights by Matthew Buckley
- Book Giveaway - Guided by Him to a Thinner, Not so...
- Book Giveaway - Where the Wind Blows
- 101 Gourmet Cupcakes Giveaway
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (27)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel