Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Heather B. Moore is the award-winning author of ten novels, two inspirational non-fiction books, and two anthologies, including The Newport Ladies Book Club Series, A Timeless Romance Anthology, and Christ's Gifts to Women (co-authored by Angela Eschler).
Her historical fiction is published under the pen name H.B. Moore. She is the two-time recipient of Best of State in Literary Fiction, two-time Whitney Award Winner, and two-time Golden Quill Winner for Best Novel. Her most recent historical novel under H.B. Moore is Daughters of Jared (2012 LUW Gold Award of Excellence & 2012 LUW Best Book Trailer).
Timeless Romance Anthologies Blog:
Heather B. Moore Amazon Page:
H.B. Moore Amazon Page:
Facebook “Fans of H.B. Moore” page:
Heart of the Ocean
by Heather B. Moore
A dark secret . . . a grieving ghost . . . a handsome stranger . . .
What more could Eliza Robinson want?
Except for maybe her life.
In Heather B. Moore’s enthralling 1840’s historical romance, Heart of the Ocean, Eliza Robinson has turned down the very pretentious Mr. Thomas Beesley’s marriage proposal. As a business partner of Eliza’s father, Thomas quickly discredits the family and brings disgrace to the Robinson name.
While her father scrambles to restore his good name in New York City, Eliza flees to the remote Puritan town of Maybrook to stay with her Aunt Maeve. Although relieved to be away from all- things-male and unforgiving gossip columns, odd things start to happen to Eliza, and she is plagued by a ghostly voice. Her aunt’s explanation? That Eliza is being haunted by a woman who died of a broken heart twenty years ago.
After Aunt Maeve is tragically killed, Eliza's life is put in danger as she tries to uncover the mystery of her aunt's death. She encounters Jonathan Porter in Maybrook, whose presence in the town seems suspicious, yet she finds herself drawn to him. When she discovers that Jonathan’s dark secrets may be the link between the dead woman who haunts her and her aunt’s murderer, Eliza realizes that Jonathan is the one man she should never trust.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- Dead Running and Dying to Run - Only $.99 and $20 ...
- Finding Baby Jesus - Book Review
- Love Rachel from Live to Read!
- Winner - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Crossroads by Mary Ting - Bookblast and $100 Amazo...
- Harry Potter, again
- Winner - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Guest Post - Kathie Deviny, Author of Death in the...
- Finding the Baby Jesus book blast - $50 Amazon car...
- Book Blast and $100 Amazon giveaway - Imperfectly ...
- Book Giveaway - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Dying to Run - Only $1.29
- Winner - A Timeless Romance Anthology
- Jeremy's Christmas Journey - Book Review
- Book Giveaway - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Dead Running Free
- Cover Reveal - Heart of the Ocean
- Winner - Deadly Chase
- Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Book Giveaway - A Timeless Romance Anthology: Wint...
- Winners - The Broken Path
- Dead Running and Dying to Run Blog Tour
- A Timeless Romance Anthology - Winter Collection
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (110)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel