Friday, November 30, 2012
Just in Time for Christmas
Dead Running - Dying to Run
Price Drop & $20 Gift Card Giveaway
Cassidy Christensen is running.
Running from the mercenaries who killed her parents.
Running from a scheming redhead intent on making her life miserable.
Running from painful memories that sabotage her dreams of happiness.
With two very tempting men competing for her attention, she hopes she'll finally have someone to run to, but can she trust either of them? When secrets from her past threaten her family, Cassidy decides to stop running and fight for her future.
Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, her only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but she won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place.
This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more.
Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and reading Bernstein Bears, she gets the chance to write fiction.
Cami graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Exercise Science. Cami teaches strength training classes at her local rec and shares healthy living tips on her fitness blog: http://fitnessformom.blogspot.com.
Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn't snowing, she enjoys swimming, biking, running, and water-skiing.
Price Drop Giveaway!
$20 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash from Author Cami Checketts
Open to anyone who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent's permission. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- Dead Running and Dying to Run - Only $.99 and $20 ...
- Finding Baby Jesus - Book Review
- Love Rachel from Live to Read!
- Winner - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Crossroads by Mary Ting - Bookblast and $100 Amazo...
- Harry Potter, again
- Winner - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Guest Post - Kathie Deviny, Author of Death in the...
- Finding the Baby Jesus book blast - $50 Amazon car...
- Book Blast and $100 Amazon giveaway - Imperfectly ...
- Book Giveaway - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Dying to Run - Only $1.29
- Winner - A Timeless Romance Anthology
- Jeremy's Christmas Journey - Book Review
- Book Giveaway - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Dead Running Free
- Cover Reveal - Heart of the Ocean
- Winner - Deadly Chase
- Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Book Giveaway - A Timeless Romance Anthology: Wint...
- Winners - The Broken Path
- Dead Running and Dying to Run Blog Tour
- A Timeless Romance Anthology - Winter Collection
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (110)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel