Saturday, November 17, 2012
I’m so excited to announce that the short sequel to Dead Running, Dying to Run, is available. Click here to purchase the ebook for $1.29. Click here to buy a print copy for $5.99.
Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, Cassidy’s only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but Cassidy won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place.
This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more.
“Cami does a great job of grabbing the reader right from the get-go with a siege on the main character's home. Throw in an abduction, cross country run, hostage situation, and some explosives and you'll get a good idea of how this piece starts with action and doesn't stop until the very end.”
E.M. Tippetts, author, Castles on the Sand
”Dying to Run is a fast read with plenty of action and humor sprinkled throughout. And what a perfect title! Whether you like to run or not, you'll enjoy this one!”
Lo Johnston, reviewer
The door opened and closed. My stomach plummeted, but I still tried to act tough, “Try and touch me again, loser, I’ll bite off something you might want to keep.”
He didn’t say anything. I whirled around, ready for the battle.
Jesse stood there, eyes focused on my face instead of my brassiere; that was a first for me today. The tattoos on his forearms distorted as his muscles clenched. He was ready to hurt someone. “Who . . . touched . . . you?” he whispered.
“Oh, Jesse!” I launched myself at him. He opened his arms and I didn’t hesitate to wrap myself around him. He smelled like himself, musk and sunshine. I inhaled deeply, loving the pressure of his muscular form, this incredible sense that I was safe and right where I should be.
“Who?” he asked again.
“Later,” I murmured, aligning my lips with his.
He sighed, softly brushing his lips over mine. I tingled from his touch, but needed more. Jesse moaned against my mouth, pulling me closer as the kiss intensified. I clung to him, not willing to ever be separated. Several minutes of happiness I didn’t know I’d ever experience again passed before he released my lips and stroked a hand down the side of my face. I flinched. Jesse pulled back to examine the red marks on my cheek, his sculpted face taut with anger. “No more stalling. Who hurt you and where is your shirt?”
“It was a good stall, right?”
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- Dead Running and Dying to Run - Only $.99 and $20 ...
- Finding Baby Jesus - Book Review
- Love Rachel from Live to Read!
- Winner - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Crossroads by Mary Ting - Bookblast and $100 Amazo...
- Harry Potter, again
- Winner - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Guest Post - Kathie Deviny, Author of Death in the...
- Finding the Baby Jesus book blast - $50 Amazon car...
- Book Blast and $100 Amazon giveaway - Imperfectly ...
- Book Giveaway - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Dying to Run - Only $1.29
- Winner - A Timeless Romance Anthology
- Jeremy's Christmas Journey - Book Review
- Book Giveaway - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Dead Running Free
- Cover Reveal - Heart of the Ocean
- Winner - Deadly Chase
- Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Book Giveaway - A Timeless Romance Anthology: Wint...
- Winners - The Broken Path
- Dead Running and Dying to Run Blog Tour
- A Timeless Romance Anthology - Winter Collection
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (110)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel