Wednesday, November 14, 2012
For Jeremy, Christmas is just another reminder that he’ll never be able to enjoy the things that come so easily to other children. Then one night he has a dream that will change everything. Accompanied by stirring music, this story of finding faith and discovering the power of the Master Healer is sure to be cherished at Christmastime and all year long.
Jeremy's Christmas Journey is a touching story about a boy who finds his testimony as he sees in his dream the Savior's disciples testify of Him. I love the way the book incorporates these beautiful songs with the story. I believe this book would be a testimony builder for all ages, but I do have to admit that my boys aren't real interested in the music. Not that I was too surprised, it's like pulling nose hairs to get them to sing in church!
Read the book and listen to the music alone or with your family (maybe if you have daughters they will appreciate the singing more). I hope you'll feel the Spirit as I did.
Author Website: authorscott.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/JeremysChristmasJourney
Barnes & Noble: Jeremy's Christmas Journey: Book and CD
Scott has graciously agreed to give away an autographed copy of the book and music on Monday, November 19th. What a wonderful way to get your holidays started.
Thanks for stopping by.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- Dead Running and Dying to Run - Only $.99 and $20 ...
- Finding Baby Jesus - Book Review
- Love Rachel from Live to Read!
- Winner - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Crossroads by Mary Ting - Bookblast and $100 Amazo...
- Harry Potter, again
- Winner - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Guest Post - Kathie Deviny, Author of Death in the...
- Finding the Baby Jesus book blast - $50 Amazon car...
- Book Blast and $100 Amazon giveaway - Imperfectly ...
- Book Giveaway - Jeremy's Christmas Journey
- Dying to Run - Only $1.29
- Winner - A Timeless Romance Anthology
- Jeremy's Christmas Journey - Book Review
- Book Giveaway - Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Dead Running Free
- Cover Reveal - Heart of the Ocean
- Winner - Deadly Chase
- Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero
- Book Giveaway - A Timeless Romance Anthology: Wint...
- Winners - The Broken Path
- Dead Running and Dying to Run Blog Tour
- A Timeless Romance Anthology - Winter Collection
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (110)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel