Monday, December 3, 2012
Surrender by Rhiannon Paille
How far would you go to save everything you ever loved?
Kaliel was warned about her love for the Ferryman. One day he will marry the land and leave Avristar forever. She doesn't listen, and because of what she is-- a Flame-- one of nine apocalyptic weapons, she sparks a war. In a desperate attempt to save her home and her love, Kaliel tries to awaken Avred, not knowing she may have to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Praise for Surrender
"My head is still spinning a bit about the plot though because I can't believe it. It's better than ice cream for a break up. The plot was original, the characters were relatable and down to earth despite not living on Earth." - Courtney at Readable Charper
"Surrender is definitely full of emotion and will take you on an incredible journey through the eyes of these two incredible characters."
- Lucy at Moonlight Gleam
"Reading this book felt like reading a classic, but with everything I love in a book: romance, heartbreak, and lots of action! I would recommend this book to EVERYONE and then dare them not to fall in love with it!"
- Sammie Spencer, Author of Amaretto Flame
"Rhiannon Paille creates a unique and beautiful world that will draw you in and make you remember what it was like to be young, innocent, and full of wonder."
- Cory Putman Oakes, Author of The Veil
"Surrender is hands down one of my favorite fantasy books ever. YA or not, this is just pure awesomeness and every fantasy fan should read it. It's a delectable, rich in detail, numbingly brilliant and swoon-worthy read that you can't afford to miss out on."
- Evie at Bookish Evie
Author Rhiannon Paille:
Rhi was never a normal girl. Her life was an urban fantasy wrapped in a paranormal romance and served with a side of horror. To escape her everyday weirdness she began writing fantasy. She studied at U of Sedona and MIMT, obtaining a PhD in Metaphysical Science and Parapsychology. She's married to a chef/comic book shop owner and has a fondness for architecture.
Book Blast Giveaway:
$100 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
*You need not enter your twitter name for each entry. Simply enter it for the first person you follow and leave the others blank.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to anyone who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent's permission. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (199)
- The Broken Path
- Winner - $20 Amazon gift card
- A Bid for Love by Rachel Ann Nunes
- Dead Running and Dying to Run Blog Tour - Win earb...
- Merry Christmas!
- The Broken Path - Cover Reveal
- Aura by Rebecca Talley
- Book Giveaways - Heroes of the Highest Order by R....
- Blogging for Smarties by Yvonne Wu
- Making myself crazy
- Good Gladys, Embrace the Dead by Martin Renaud
- Yours Affectionately, Jane Austen - $50 Amazon Giv...
- For What It's Worth
- Bah, Humbug by Heather Horrocks
- Eve Hallows Book Blast and $50 Amazon Giveaway
- 24 Days with the Savior by Connie E. Sokol
- An amazing husband
- Price Drop - $.99 for Dead Running and Dying to Ru...
- All I Want - $50 Amazon giveaway and book blast
- All I Want - Book Review
- An Unexpected Angel by Janet K Halling
- Book Blast and $100 Amazon Giveaway - Surrender by...
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2011 (85)
- ► 2010 (110)
My Favorite Sites
- My Devotional Thoughts
- I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- My Book a Day
- Blooming with Books
- We All Make Mistakes in Books
- Read Your Writes
- Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Fitness for Mom
- Getting Your Read On
- A Booklover Forever
- Amber Argyle
- Charity Writes
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Cheryl's Book Nook
- Janet Jensen
- Diony George
- Rachelle Writes
- Good Clean Reads
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Rachel Ann Nunes, Author
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Jill Will Run
- The Book Bug
- The Book Journey
- Caution Redhead Running
- I Have Run
- Always Training Trio
- Hungry Runner Girl
- If I can't convince you - I'll atleast confuse you
- Just Me & My Running Shoes
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Literary Time Out
- Miss Mae
- Mom and More
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Pam's Wildrose Blog
- Reading with Monie
- Make it Simple Sister
- a journey in the shoes of a foodie, athlete & wife
- Run Fast Mommy
- Raketer Mama
- The Balanced Writer
- Princess Runs
- Tall Mom on the Run
- Running Diva Mom
- Running Rachel